Hair loss approaches you slowly and you are likely to approach the problem only when it
is serious. Several factors could lead to this, including genes, lifestyle, diet and
hair care routine. While you can not control factors such as inheritance, you can definitely
make certain modifications to prevent this problem from worsening.
There are certain hair oils for hair loss that have excellent nutritional properties.
Although regrowing lost hair is a difficult task, the prudent use of these hair oils
can help you stop hair loss and give your hair that volume and a healthy glow.
Probably one of the best oils for hair loss, coconut oil penetrates well into the hair
shaft and prevents the hair from losing moisture acting as a sealant. As a result,
hair is less likely to suffer damage and remains dense and strong. It also protects
your hair from other infections of the scalp since the lauric acid in this oil has a
significant action against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Learn about other beauty
benefits of coconut oil.
- Massage a little warm coconut oil on your scalp every day.
- Once a week, massage more of the hot coconut oil into the scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for about one or two hours and then wash with a mild shampoo, being
careful not to wash all the oil.
- This allows to retain a little oil that acts as a wonderful moisturizer for the hair.
Sweet almond oil is highly effective due to its emollient or softening action. Rich in
vitamins D and E and minerals such as calcium and magnesium, almond oil acts as a
natural moisturizer for hair, preventing it from becoming dry and brittle. As a
result, there is less hair loss. And the nutrition your hair receives ensures that it
stays healthy, thick and strong, and also grows faster. However, if you are allergic
to nuts, it is best to avoid almond oil.
- Heat a little almond oil for a few minutes.
- Rub gently on your scalp, allowing the oil to penetrate.
- Leave it on for a few hours, preferably overnight and then wash with a mild shampoo.
It can be expensive, but olive oil certainly nourishes the hair, as it can penetrate
the hair shaft more effectively than other oils and also has moisturizing properties.
If you use the extra virgin variety, your hair also receives vitamin E and
monounsaturated fatty acids that play an important role in promoting hair growth.
- Take hot olive oil according to the length of your hair.
- Slowly massage on your scalp and on the strands of hair.
- Leave the oil for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
This oil has excellent hair growth properties and is considered an effective remedy against
hair loss. Most of these benefits are due to the oil content: triglycerides of
ricinoleic acid that have antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and
vitamin E that has antioxidant action. Here are amazing benefits of castor oil
that you did not know.
- Massage the castor oil on the scalp and spread it evenly on the strands of hair.
- Keep it on for at least an hour or two and wash your hair with shikakai powder (acacia
concinna) or reetha (sapindus trifoliatus).
- If you find that the castor oil is just too thick, mix it with a little coconut or
olive oil to lose weight and follow the same procedure.
Lavender oil is highly effective against nits and lice. It increases the circulation of
blood in the scalp and also provides an antibacterial effect that keeps the scalp free
of infections, improving the health of your hair. Know why everyone goes gaga on argan
- Take some lavender oil and mix with coconut or olive oil. Apply daily to your scalp.
- To make your own fresh lavender oil, take a little olive oil in a glass bottle, place
a few sprigs of lavender, make sure they are submerged in the oil and keep them in a
dark place for a month or so.
- Massage a little of this oil daily on your scalp and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair the next morning with a gentle herbal shampoo.
Along with the regular use of herbal oils, consume a healthy and balanced diet rich in minerals
and vitamins and stay away from stress and you will surely notice a definite improvement
in the quality of your hair. Here is how you can choose a spa treatment for
the right hair.