Hair loss problem? Are you looking for a treatment that works without the side effects of chemicals or medications? You should try these home remedies. According to hair experts, losing 50 to 100 strands of hair per day is quite normal. It is only a cause for concern when you lose more than that. But you can stop dry hair falling with these simple home remedies. This is how you can do them. Also, read about the causes of hair loss.
This ingredient has several benefits for your hair. It not only promotes hair growth but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals, and proteins that reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair loss.
- Heat a little coconut oil and massage from the root of your hair to the tip.
- Wash after one hour
- Or, grate a coconut and squeeze its milk mixing it with a little water.
- Apply in the area where you notice thinning or baldness.
- Let it stay overnight and wash it the next morning.
2. onion juice
Onion is a rich source of sulfur that helps hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using your juice on the scalp can help control hair loss. Did you know these health benefits of onion?
- Finely chop an onion and squeeze its juice.
- Apply the juice to your scalp and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry.
- Use this twice a week to see results.
Like an onion, garlic has a high sulfur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional medicines for regrowth of the hair. You would be surprised to know these beauty benefits of garlic.
- Crush some cloves of garlic.
- Add the coconut oil and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Let it cool a bit and then massage it into the scalp.
- You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Do this twice in a week.
It is mainly used as a conditioner or dye for natural hair, but henna has properties that can strengthen the hair from the root. If you combine it with other ingredients, it makes for a better package of hair.
- Take 250 ml of mustard oil in a can and add 60 g of washed and dried henna leaves.
- Now the mixture boils, the leaves are burned and then the oil is filtered.
- Massage your scalp regularly and store the rest in an airtight bottle.
- You can make another package of henna by mixing a dry henna powder with curd.
- Apply it on the scalp and hair and wash after an hour. If you want beautiful hair, try these other
- homemade henna hair packs.
Also called shoe flower, hibiscus nourishes hair, prevents premature graying, treats dandruff and also controls hair loss.
- Crush some flowers and mix sesame or coconut oil to make a paste.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and leave it for a few hours.
- Rinse with cold water with a mild shampoo.
- Try these other hibiscus hair packages too.
6. Amla or Indian gooseberry
For people suffering hair loss, amla or Indian gooseberry is a blessing. It is full of vitamin C and antioxidants that can reverse hair loss if it is in its initial stage.
- Use amla juice or powder and mix it with lemon juice.
- Apply it to the scalp and let it dry.
- Rinse the hair with warm water.
The egg has several ingredients that can prevent or control hair loss. It is a rich source of sulfur and contains phosphorus, selenium, iodine, zinc, and proteins. All these promote hair growth.
- Take the white of an egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Beat to give a pasty consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- Here are some easy tips to help prevent hair loss.